PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day. This means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy. We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a new team in a field you love, this is the position for you!
We have two different technician positions available at our site: Data Entry & Packing and Shipping. We pay for years of experience as a certified technician so please contact us directly for pay rates.
Data Entry Technician (national certification is not required):
- Enter patient and order information into our pharmacy system
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Collection, organization, and evaluation of patient information
- Receive prescriptions sent electronically from the doctor’s office
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Process new and refill prescriptions
Packing and Shipping Technician (national certification is not required):
- Assist the pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the state board of pharmacy
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Work daily with the Pharmacist in Charge to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Run automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications
- Fill exception trays with appropriate medication
- Transition PillPacks through different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Pack and ship completed PillPacks including printing and affixing appropriate labels on dispenser, shipping boxes
- Sort and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Clean, and help maintain, equipment and work areas
- Package medications for dispensing and for delivery